1 Causes of acne
What is acne?
Acne is a type of dermatological disease caused by chronic disorders of hair follicles and sebaceous glands, enlarged, blocked and inflamed hair follicles, common in all ages, especially adolescents.
Causes of acne
When pores are blocked by oily skin and dead cells, more sebum is produced, causing acne.
Hormonal disorders are one of the main causes of acne during puberty, pregnant women , people who take birth control pills, and people with irregular menstrual cycles often have acne. Psychological instability, or stress is also a cause of acne.
You choose the wrong skin care products, eat a lot of dairy foods and foods with high blood sugar also cause acne.
2 Effective home remedies for acne
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is made by fermenting apple cider, or the juice from apples.
Apple cider vinegar has the ability to kill the bacteria that cause acne on your skin. And especially apple cider vinegar contains some organic acids can control inflammation, and heal scars.
How to use apple cider vinegar to treat acne
- Step 1: Mix 1 part apple cider vinegar with 3 parts water , if your skin is sensitive, you can add more water.
- Step 2: After washing your face with water using a cotton ball or cotton pad soaked in apple cider vinegar solution, apply evenly to the skin.
- Step 3: Let the solution stay on the skin for 5 minutes , then rinse with water and dry.
- Step 4: Perform 1 to 2 times a day to achieve high results.
Honey and Cinnamon Mask
Honey and cinnamon are both among the high-antioxidant foods.
The use of honey and cinnamon as a face mask is a great choice Two popular acne medications for the skin have antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
How to use honey and cinnamon mask
- Step 1: Mix 2 teaspoons of honey and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder to make a paste.
- Step 2: After washing your face, use a brush to brush the honey and cinnamon mixture onto the skin, leave it on for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Step 3: Wash your face and pat dry.
Tea tree is an oil extracted from the Melaleuca tree , which is native to Australia.
Tea tree is famous for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties , with few side effects when using tea tree topically on the skin.
- Step 1: Mix 1 part tea tree with 9 parts water.
- Step 2: Use a cotton ball or cotton pad soaked in tea tree solution to apply to the acne area.
- Step 3: You can apply more moisturizer if you want.
- Step 4: Do 1 to 2 times a day if you want to achieve high results.
Green tea is also a good antioxidant, you can also drink tea to be more alert.
Antioxidants in green tea have an anti-seborrheic effect , limiting acne.
- Step 1: Cook green tea for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Step 2: Let cool.
- Step 3: Use a cotton ball or cotton pad soaked in tea to apply evenly on the face , can be put in a spray bottle and spray mist on the face.
- Step 4: Let the tea water dry, then wash your face with water and dry your face.
Aloe vera is a tropical plant, the leaves have the ability to create a clear and cool gel.
This gel has healing, burn and anti-inflammatory properties , and also contains salicylic acid and sulfur, both of which are widely used in the treatment of acne.
- Step 1: Scrape the gel from the aloe vera plant with a spoon.
- Step 2: After cleansing your face, apply the gel directly to clean skin as a moisturizer.
- Step 3: Repeat 1 to 2 times per day, for better effect.
3 Notes to limit acne growth
Replenish necessary nutrients.
- Fish oil, zinc. Fish oil contains omega 3, beneficial for skin such as oil management, acne prevention.
- You can get omega 3 by eating salmon, sardines, anchovies, walnuts, chia seeds, etc.
- Exfoliation is the process of removing the top layer of dead skin cells . Dead cells clog pores, causing breakouts .
- Exfoliating not only unclogs pores, but also helps to better absorb nutrients from acne treatment, quickly reducing acne.
How to exfoliate at home
- Step 1: Mix well or sugar with coconut oil in a ratio of 1:1.
- Step 2: Apply the mixture evenly on the face and massage gently.
- Step 3: Rinse with water and suitable cleanser .
- Step 4: You can maintain the practice once a day.
The right diet
You should limit your intake of foods high in sugar, and reduce your intake of dairy foods . High-glycemic foods are a cause of facial skin to produce more sebum , causing acne. In it, milk is also a food that promotes hormonal changes.
When stress produces more hormones that accelerate the production of sebum on the skin , dermatitis makes the skin worse. In addition, if this problem persists for a long time, it can slow the healing of wounds.
To avoid the problem of causing acne, it is better to get enough sleep, practice yoga to reduce the stress load.
Exercise promotes healthy blood circulation. The increase in blood flow helps nourish skin cells, which can help prevent and heal breakouts. In addition, regular exercise also plays a role in regulating hormones, reducing sebum secretion on the skin, helping the skin to breathe.
The above article is the basic information about the causes and treatment of acne. Hope Dien May XANH has brought you useful information!