Vaseline is a type of product that is very familiar to everyone because of its many useful uses. Discover the uses and ways to remove makeup with Vaseline in the article below.
1 The use of Vaseline makeup remover
The main ingredient of Vaseline is pure petroleum jelly, which is formed during the production of crude oil, then refined 3 times to remove all harmful substances, so it is very safe to use. Using Vaseline to remove makeup has the following benefits:
- Helps to remove dirt, excess oil, and makeup on your face, giving you clean skin.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells, resulting in a smooth skin surface.
- Provides moisture and nutrients to the skin, making it healthy and soft.
2 Instructions on how to remove makeup with Vaseline
1 jar of Vaseline Soft cotton compress or makeup remover cotton Cotton swab
Step 1 For the most effective makeup removal, you should use a warm towel to wipe your face first.
Step 2 Take an appropriate amount of Vaseline on your hand and apply it evenly on your face, then gently massage to remove oil and makeup. For areas like the eyes, you should use a cotton swab to remove makeup, to help limit Vaseline from getting into your eyes.
Step 3 Finally, use a cotton pad or soft towel to absorb water and wipe your face, then continue with skincare steps as usual.
3 Note when using Vaseline to remove makeup
- Avoid getting Vaseline into your eyes during use. In case of contact, immediately rinse your eyes with warm water.
- Should be washed after removing makeup with Vaseline.
- If there are signs of an allergic reaction such as an itchy rash, blistering, etc., you need to see a doctor immediately for timely treatment.
- Using Vaseline to remove makeup is only a temporary measure. To clean the skin most effectively, you should still use a specialized makeup remover suitable for your skin.
Above is how to remove makeup with Vaseline that we want to share with you. Hope you will find this information useful.