Crab is a dish loved by many people. Therefore, how to preserve live crabs overnight to keep their freshness is of great interest to many people . Let's discover ways to preserve live crabs effectively overnight through today's article!
first How to store raw, unprocessed crabs in the refrigerator
First, to preserve crabs so that they are freshest, you must know how to choose the right crabs. Here are some tips for your reference.
How to choose fresh and delicious raw crabs
- Time to buy: You should buy crabs at the beginning of the month, from the 1st to the 5th and the end of the month, from the 28th to the 30th . The reason is because this time is the fattest and firmest crab meat.
- Crab size: Buy a medium sized crab, fit in your hand, it will have a lot of meat, firm and sweet.
- Check fresh crab: You turn the crab upside down and use your hand to press the breast of the crab. If it's dented, you shouldn't buy it because the crab is not fresh, and vice versa if the breast is hard, you have to "lock it" right away because 95% of the crab is fresh and the meat is delicious. Besides, if the breast is close to the bib , the crab has not produced much, the meat is firm.
- Choose to buy green crabs: Green crabs are considered to have fresh meat and many nutrients. Avoid buying red crabs, dotted crabs or flower crabs because it will not be as delicious as green crabs!
- Choose a meat or brick crab as you like: You can tell the difference between a meat crab and a brick crab by looking at their bibs. If it is a meat crab, it will have a small, long and flat bib. Brick crabs will have large and rounded bibs.
How to store raw crabs in the refrigerator
This will help the crabs not be directly exposed to the cold air of the refrigerator, which will cause the crabs to freeze to death.
2 How to store prepared crabs in the refrigerator?
In addition to the preservation of fresh crabs that we have mentioned, hereafter, we will learn how to preserve pre-processed crabs!
How to prepare crabs
Preserving crabs after preliminary processing
You can store pre-cooked crabs for about 3 days if you apply this preservation method.
However, if you want to use the freshest and most nutritious crab possible, you should use it without preservation!
3 Some delicious dishes from crabs
Central style crab soup cake
With attractive flavor, pungent taste, rich sweet broth, soft and chewy, with a little extra to enhance the smell . All blend together to create a symphony of attractive flavors.
Your broth is fragrant and then stir-fry the crabs . Next, you pour the broth or with it and make it sweet and fragrant, then dip the cake soup in to absorb the flavor and you have a bowl of crab cake soup with a rich central flavor.
Fried crab with tamarind
It is a popular dish and especially attracts diners by its beautiful golden-brown appearance, and its sweet meat is imbued with a sweet and sour taste that is easy to eat.
Stir-fry the crabs with phi until fragrant, then add tapioca starch and tamarind juice, stir well, and then simmer until the spices are evenly absorbed, the tamarind juice dries up and compares. You can eat crabs with or . It was also a very enjoyable experience.
Crab with spicy sauce
Crab with spicy sauce with chili, bold spicy flavor will be a perfect taste stimulant.
Spicy soy sauce you cook from filtered water, dried anchovies with Korean soy sauce and then simmer for 5 minutes. Then you take out the anchovies, add Korean chili sauce, paprika, soy sauce, rice wine, minced onion, minced garlic and pepper and stir well . Finally, you take this sauce and pour it over the crabs and cook for 5-7 minutes to enjoy.
Thus, through this article, you have for yourself ways to preserve as well as prepare raw crabs with delicious dishes made from crabs. GREEN BHAG hopes that you will always enjoy delicious dishes from the freshest food sources.
Buy fresh ginger at Bach Khoa GREEN to get rid of the fishy smell of crabs: