1 Potato sprouts
In the stems, leaves, and sprouts of potatoes, there are Glycoakaloid substances, this substance can cause you to have cramps, diarrhea, digestive disorders, headaches, and even death if consumed about 3 – 6 mg. Therefore, you should not eat sprouted potatoes or potatoes that have turned green for too long.
More references😕 First aid for poisoning
2 Cherry seeds
Just like apple seeds, cherries contain Prussic Acid, or Hydrogen Cyanide, which is deadly if ingested accidentally. Therefore, you must not eat cherries, plums, or peaches.
3 Tuna fish
Tuna absorbs a large amount of mercury in the sea, so when you eat too much of this mercury can pass through the kidneys, and brain causing madness. Experts recommend that pregnant women and children should not eat tuna. Adults should not eat too much to avoid mercury poisoning.
4 Green Tomato
You will not be surprised that green tomatoes are foods containing toxins. However, it is precisely the stems, leaves, and green tomatoes that contain a lot of alkaline substances that make your stomach affected when eaten. Eating too many green tomatoes can lead to death.
Although nutritionists recommend eating almonds regularly, there are actually two types of almonds: sweet and bitter. If you eat bitter almonds – containing a large amount of toxic Hydrogen Cyanide (from 7 to 10 seeds) can also lead to poisoning, and children will lead to death.
Their leaves and roots contain large amounts of the toxin cyanide. This substance has the ability to kill you instantly if accidentally ingested.
7 Pure honey
Don’t think the purer the better. By storing Graynotonin in 1 tablespoon of pure honey can also make you dizzy and nauseous for a whole day.
Cashews are only safe when processed and sold in the market, but if you eat raw cashews (just picked from the tree) it will definitely cause poisoning. Because they contain Urushiol – a chemical found in poison ivy or oak trees – they can cause death.
The skin of white radish contains the toxin Furocoumarins. This substance can cause stomach upset or skin burns on contact. Therefore, when processing, you need to peel the skin clean and remove the damaged part of the radish to avoid toxicity. Should be cooked, not raw.
You may be surprised by the above poisonous foods, but in fact, there have been many cases of poisoning or death from eating one of them. Hopefully, with the above information, everyone should be careful in choosing and processing food to avoid affecting the health of themselves and their loved ones.