Bà Nà Hill – Đà Nẵng is a popular tourist destination that attracts a large number of visitors throughout the four seasons. The stunning scenery and attractions make it a worthwhile investment. If you have any doubts or concerns about visiting Bà Nà Hill, here are some helpful tips and insights to ensure you have a memorable trip.
Best Time to Visit
Choosing the right time to visit Bà Nà Hill is crucial. If you enjoy a lively atmosphere, the tourist season from April to September is ideal. During this time, you can explore the attractions comfortably without having to worry about the heat. For a quieter and less crowded experience, consider visiting during other months when the weather is still beautiful.
How to Get There
Here are some transportation options for getting to Bà Nà Hill from Đà Nẵng:
* Renting a Motorbike: Prices range from 100,000 to 150,000 Vietnamese dong for two people. While this option allows you to enjoy the scenery comfortably, it can be tiring for long distances.
* Shuttle Bus: You can take a shuttle bus from Đà Nẵng to Bà Nà Hill, departing from 72 Nguyễn Chí Thanh. The round trip ticket price is approximately 70,000 Vietnamese dong per person, with one-way tickets costing 50,000 Vietnamese dong. The daily bus schedule starts at 8:30 AM and the last trip departs at 6 PM.
* Bus to Bà Nà: The ticket price for a round trip is about 150,000 Vietnamese dong, and one-way tickets are 100,000 Vietnamese dong. The ticket price includes a tour guide, a 500ml bottle of water, and pick-up and drop-off within Đà Nẵng. The bus begins picking up passengers in Đà Nẵng from 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM and departs Bà Nà at 2:30 PM to 3:30 PM. The journey from Đà Nẵng to Bà Nà Hills takes approximately 70-80 minutes.
* Taxi: For larger groups, taking a taxi is a cheaper and more convenient option. Prices range from 350,000 to 420,000 Vietnamese dong for one-way trips, and 500,000 to 600,000 Vietnamese dong for round trips with a 4-hour waiting period. When divided among several people, the cost becomes comparable to other means of transportation.
Where to Buy Tickets
To purchase cable car tickets, you can buy them at the foot of the mountain. However, during peak times, waiting can be exhausting. It is recommended to buy tickets in advance at the Bà Nà Hills office located at 93 Nguyễn Văn Linh, Hải Châu, Đà Nẵng.
- Adults and children over 1.3m: 750,000 Vietnamese dong (includes cable car, wine cellar, excluding Wax Museum). Residents of Đà Nẵng can purchase tickets for 450,000 Vietnamese dong.
- Children from 1m to 1.3m: 650,000 Vietnamese dong. Residents of Đà Nẵng can purchase tickets for 500,000 Vietnamese dong.
- Children under 1m: Free
Purchasing cable car tickets also includes several additional services:
- Free access to most games in the Fantasy Park entertainment area, which offers 105 games and the Knight’s Legend game (water slide).
- Ticket price includes the mountain climbing train to visit the Debay Wine Cellar and Le Jardin D’Amour Flower Garden.
Where to Stay at Bà Nà Hill
Most visitors opt for a day trip to Bà Nà Hill, as the available hotels can be expensive and lack excitement. However, if you prefer to stay overnight, there are two options:
- Mercure Hotel: Bà Nà currently has one 4-star Mercure hotel offering accommodation. Prices start at 2 million Vietnamese dong per night. It is advisable to book in advance, especially during peak season, to avoid availability issues.
- Nearby Hotels: If you want to save money, consider booking a hotel near Mỹ Khê beach. This location offers comfortable beach access, which is a notable advantage.
Attractions to Visit at Bà Nà Hill
1. Golden Bridge
The Golden Bridge has quickly become an iconic site and a must-visit attraction. The unique structure, with a pair of giant hands supporting the bridge, creates a stunning and rare image. Stretching 150 meters, this bridge resembles a fairyland and has become a famous check-in spot.
2. French Village
The French Village offers a glimpse of Europe with its beautiful Renaissance architecture in Vietnam. The weather here is quite cool, and you can feel the fog and coolness as the cold air rushes in. For a complete experience, consider staying overnight.
3. Le Jardin D’Amour
Visit Le Jardin D’Amour to explore nine romantic gardens. Here, you can admire a variety of flowers, such as violets and Aparang flowers in the Dream Stream Garden and the Paradis Impérial Garden. Immerse yourself in the enchanting Secret Garden and don’t forget to try the wine at the ancient Debay wine cellar, which is over 100 years old. Capture beautiful check-in photos with your camera!
4. Fantasy Park
Fantasy Park is an impressive entertainment center suitable for family outings. Take a stroll through the Enchanted Forest, face your fears on the 29m high Free Fall Tower, and enjoy over 90 free games. Experience 3D movies at the mega 360-degree 3D cinema, Vietnam’s first of its kind!
5. Linh Ứng Pagoda
Despite its French-influenced architecture, Linh Ứng Pagoda retains traditional beauty. It is one of the three Linh Ứng Pagodas in Đà Nẵng, and the highest pagoda at an altitude of approximately 1500m above sea level. One of the distinctive features is the 27-meter white statue of Buddha Thích Ca.
6. Recommended Restaurants
- Arapang Restaurant: After a day of exploration, satisfy your hunger with a buffet at Arapang Restaurant. They offer a wide selection of local dishes and specialties, including pho, stir-fries, and crab soup. Don’t forget to indulge in the delicious desserts after your meal.
- KavKaz Restaurant: The tempting aroma emanating from KavKaz Restaurant will surely entice you as soon as you enter Du Dôme Square. This Russian restaurant specializes in grilled lamb and tantalizing beef. The juicy meat cooked on the grill will make your cravings even stronger.
There are many exciting experiences awaiting you at Bà Nà Hill. From breathtaking scenery to top-notch services, you will not be disappointed. Prepare your budget and start your adventure now!