What is olive oil?
– Olive oil is a type of oil obtained from the olive tree, extracted through crushing and pressing olive fruits.
– Besides being a beneficial fat that helps enhance metabolism in the body, olive oil also has the ability to help women with beauty.
Is olive oil better than other vegetable oils?
– As society develops, many families choose to buy olive oil because they believe it is better than other vegetable oils.
– Many women recommend marinating fish meat with olive oil to make it softer and more delicious. Frying, stir-frying, and simmering all use olive oil instead of regular cooking oil.
Should olive oil be used for frying and stir-frying?
– With the misconception of using cooking oil improperly, Dr. Hoang Thi Tin, Head of the Nutrition Department at Children’s Hospital 1, has issued warnings and advice to families.
– Olive oil actually has a low heat tolerance, so it is best to add it after turning off the heat. Cooking olive oil at high temperatures can have adverse effects on health.
– If you want to use olive oil for, it is best used in mixed salad dishes or added to cooked food, and it should not be boiled with olive oil.