The removal of stains on the glass surface of induction cookers and infrared cookers causes many people a headache. The following article will help you how to properly clean the kitchen glass, simply with vinegar, water, baking soda, a spray bottle and a soft but highly effective towel to keep your kitchen clean.
How to clean the glass surface of the induction cooker, infrared cooker
Step 1: Add baking soda to water with a ratio of 3: 1 and stir until it becomes a smooth, thick mixture.
Step 2: Use gloves, spoons … to apply this solution evenly on the surface of the kitchen glass. Sweep thicker on stubborn stains, burns, grease…
Step 3: Pour vinegar into a spray bottle and lightly spray on the surface that has just been cleaned. Then, cover with a towel that has been washed in hot water for about 30 minutes.
Step 4: Take a clean towel in a circular motion to remove the plaque. You can spray more vinegar if the surface is dry and continue wiping until it is completely clean.
Step 5: Use another clean towel to wipe the surface.
Note when cleaning the kitchen glass
- Should clean the glass surface of the induction cooker, infrared cooker once a week, to keep the kitchen clean.
- Let the stove cool completely and then wipe it clean.
- Use soft, absorbent materials to clean the surface, avoid using abrasive objects that can scratch the glass.
- When cooking, avoid letting anything boil or spill.
- Do not use bleach, use only designated kitchen cleaners to avoid damaging the hob and discoloring the glass.
For more useful life tips, please visit the " Tips " section of Quantrimang.com.