The oil-free fryer is currently an effective support tool for housewives in preparing delicious dishes. One of the convenient uses of an air fryer is to quickly defrost food and help the dish retain the maximum nutrients inside. The following article will show you how to defrost with an air fryer and what to note, please refer.
How to defrost in an oil-free fryer
- The first thing is to take the food out of the freezer and defrost it. If the food is stored in a plastic bag, it needs to be put in the refrigerator for 10-20 minutes to separate them from the bag before putting them in the air fryer to defrost.
- Put the food to be defrosted into a heat-resistant bowl or plate, then put it in an oil-free fryer and turn on the stove at a temperature of about 80 degrees Celsius for 5-7 minutes. The temperature should not be too high to avoid overcooking the food, it will no longer be delicious when processing dishes.
- When the time is up, open the pot and check the softness of the food. If not completely defrosted, turn the food over and continue defrosting at 80 degrees Celsius for about 3-5 minutes.
Notes when defrosting with an oil-free fryer
- It is necessary to adjust the time and temperature of the pot to suit each type of food.
- Food after defrosting should be processed immediately, should not leave food outside for too long because it is easy for outside bacteria to enter the food. Food after thawing should not continue to be stored in the refrigerator.
- Do not defrost too thoroughly because it is easy to make the food overcooked and the cooking will no longer be delicious.
- Absolutely do not defrost fruit in an oil-free fryer that is easy to stamp, soften, lose quality by high temperature.
- When defrosting food, it is necessary to remove all plastic wrap on the food. Because the high temperature will make plastic bags made from plastic easily melt, producing toxic and dangerous gas.
Hopefully, the above article has helped you gain more useful knowledge about how to defrost with an air fryer, and what to keep in mind for an extremely effective solution when preparing dishes. In addition to defrosting with an oil-free fryer, you can refer to " How to defrost food in a microwave ".