The bedroom is very easy to have bad smell, unpleasant if not cleaned properly. Here are some tips to get rid of bad smells so that the bedroom always smells natural. Invite you to refer to fragrant bedroom and have moments of relaxation, comfortable rest.
Why does the bedroom have a bad smell?
We need to determine the cause of the bad smell in the bedroom to completely overcome this situation.
- Frequently not cleaning the toilet creates favorable conditions for bacteria to multiply.
- Closing windows all day prevents air from circulating, humidifying, creating conditions for molds to grow. The air does not circulate will cause the odor to remain in the room and not escape.
- The habit of smoking in the room causes the smell of smoke to cling to blankets, sheets, pillows, and other items made of fabric.
- Insects such as cockroaches, mice, etc., which live in damp places, carry odors, bacteria, etc. from other places to the bedroom, are also the cause of unpleasant odors.
- There are young children in the house and they often wet the bed when they sleep.
How to make the bedroom smell natural?
Cleaning the bedroom
Bad smell, bad smell will make the air in the room become stuffy and secret, making you physically and psychologically affected. Here are some ways to deodorize and scent the bedroom for your reference.
- Change bed sheets and pillowcases once a week. Wash blankets at least every 3 months.
- When you wake up, you should pull down the bed sheet and leave it open for about 30 minutes to let the heat generated by your body fly away.
- Regularly clean the items in the bedroom. You can use lemon, vinegar, essential oils or specialized cleaning water to help remove bacteria as well as help eliminate odors, leaving a cool fragrance for the whole room.
- Wipe the wall, sweep the cobwebs.
- Empty trash daily.
- No smoking in the room.
- Use an air purifier, a bedroom deodorizer to remove bacteria, dirt, mold, etc., balance, create moisture to make you healthier and more beautiful.
Fragrance the bedroom naturally
- Using aromatic essential oils for the bedroom not only helps sedation and relaxation, but also helps antibacterial, anti-inflammatory to help eliminate bacteria in the air.
- Use scented candles for the bedroom.
- Fragrance the bedroom with lemongrass by hanging bunches of fresh lemongrass in the bedroom (smash the stems of 5-7 lemongrass bulbs and tie them together).
- Deodorize the bedroom with orange and tangerine peels. Place dried citrus peels in areas with a lot of odors. Essential oils from the peels of oranges and tangerines secreted will help eliminate odors and musty odors in the bedroom.
- Use cinnamon to scent the room. Place small cinnamon sticks around the candle and light the candle about 5 minutes before going to sleep. The scent of cinnamon will help the bedroom have a pleasant fragrance.
- Fragrance the bedroom with vinegar. Mix vinegar with water in a ratio of 1:1, then spray the solution into the corners of the room, the odor in your bedroom will completely disappear.
- Put the coffee grounds in a small cloth bag and hang it in the bedroom. After a few days the bad smell in the bedroom will disappear.
Apply the tips above to give you and your family a fresh living space and have moments of rest and relaxation.