1 What is a wild eye?
Rabies eye is a phenomenon in which the eyes look dull, lackluster, tired and lifeless . This phenomenon is common in people with eye defects such as astigmatism, nearsightedness, farsightedness and must wear glasses regularly.
2 Causes of rabies eyes when wearing glasses
Wearing glasses wrong degree
This is the main cause of rabies eye condition. Using the wrong glasses will cause vision loss. The eyes have to adjust more to be able to see clearly, thereby causing fatigue and lethargy for the eyes.
Wearing glasses is not at the right eye level
During the process of wearing glasses, you may encounter conditions such as glasses that are misaligned or delayed, and you have to look up and follow the glasses. This causes your eyes to adjust to the center of the lens. Doing so will cause eye fatigue, which will eventually turn into wild eyes. Therefore, if the glasses slip down or become misaligned, you need to quickly correct them for the correct vision.
Inappropriate light exposure
Light that is too weak or too strong can cause eye strain. Exposure to light that is too weak or too bright, especially light from electronic devices such as phones, tablets, laptops… will make your eyesight decrease and cause rabies eyes. Therefore, you need to adjust the light to suit your eyes to better protect your eyes.
Lazy "exercise" for the eyes
During the period of working or being exposed to a lot of computers, phones, etc., the eyes often have to adjust a lot, if not exercised for the eyes, it is easy to lead to dry eyes, fatigue, easy to increase the temperature. as well as increasing the risk of rabies eyes. Therefore, you should take care of your eyes every day with gentle exercises such as eye massage for about 5-10 minutes. This will help keep your eyes healthy and flexible.
3 Tips to treat rabies when wearing glasses
– Increase eating foods that are good for eyes such as fish, carrots, walnuts, eggs, avocado, …
– Supplement the eyes with necessary nutrients, such as vitamins A, B1, B2.
– Give your eyes a regular rest after every hour of work, regularly do eye exercises.
– Do not read books in too low light.
– After watching TV or using the computer for about 2 to 3 hours, you need to rest your eyes for 30 to 45 minutes .
– Do not put books, notebooks too close to the eyes. The appropriate distance is from 35 to 40 cm .
– Get enough sleep from 7 to 8 hours daily, limit staying up late.
– Periodic eye exams to easily monitor the condition of the eyes as well as readjust the glasses in case of elevation.
– If your eyes show signs of fatigue, blurred vision, you should quickly see a doctor for timely treatment.
Above is Dien May XANH's share about the cause and how to overcome the phenomenon of rabies eyes. Hopefully, through this article, you have gained more useful information to take care of your eyes.