1 Content – Article Writing
Quantity: 3 – 5
- Manage a team of article writers (at least 15 writers);
- Organize article assignments for writers and monitor their writing progress;
- Approve articles after writers have completed them;
- Perform tasks related to support & additional tasks during work process.
Reference link: Content – Article Writing
- Passionate about writing, have good writing skills;
- Prioritize experience in team management;
- Have a sense of responsibility for work, adhere to deadlines;
- Have a personal computer for work;
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, Canva tools.
2 Content – Website Content Operation
Quantity: 3 – 5
- Be responsible for product content on the website;
- Consolidate product information from real products, refer to product information from various sources. Ensure that all information is accurate and resonates with the viewers;
- Collaborate with relevant departments in operating the website;
- Participate in the process of producing product images (Ideate product image set, collaborate with photography team and edit images to create high-quality product images);
- Perform tasks related to support & additional tasks during work process
Reference link: Content – Website Content Operation
- Educational level: College/Bachelor/Other;
- Experience in Copywriting, Website Content, writing experiential/introductory product content is an advantage;
- Ability to think creatively, work independently and work in a team;
- Have a personal laptop;
- Creative and hardworking.
Apply to both positions
- Salary as agreed;
- Receive product knowledge training from major brands;
- Receive training in website-related tools;
- Develop team management and time management skills;
- Have the opportunity to have a long-term commitment to the company.