Instructions on how to turn on and off Bluetooth on Windows 10
Step 1: Click the Start icon in the left corner of the screen.
Step 2: In the menu bar that appears, select the Settings icon.
Step 3: Then you select Devices .
Step 4: Next, click Bluetooth & other devices. Swipe the Bluetooth icon to the right (On) to activate the Bluetooth function.
If you want to turn off Bluetooth, do the same thing, but switch Bluetooth to Off .
2 Instructions on how to turn on and off Bluetooth on Windows 7
Step 1: You also go to Start > select Control Panel (Control Panel).
Step 2: You click Network and Internet (Network and Internet).
Step 3: You select Network and Sharing Center (Connection and Sharing Center).
Step 4: Click Change adapter settings .
Step 5: Right-click Bluetooth Network Connection , select disable to enable or enable to disable bluetooth.
3 How to fix the error Laptop cannot connect to Bluetooth
Your laptop cannot connect to Bluetooth, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
Your computer does not have Bluetooth: To fix this error, follow these steps:
- First, you turn on the Bluetooth Support service.
- Then you choose to restore the Bluetooth Support service.
- If you have restored Bluetooth Support but your device still cannot connect to Bluetooth, please download Driver Talent to scan your computer to fix Bluetooth Driver errors.
- Next, update the Bluetooth Driver.
- Another way you can restore Windows Troubleshooting !
The computer has Bluetooth but cannot work: To fix this error, you can do the following simple steps:
- The first step is to check if the Bluetooth mode on your computer is turned on !
- If your computer has Bluetooth enabled but not working, you can update the Bluetooth Driver .
- Another way to fix this situation is to try uninstalling and reinstalling the Bluetooth driver .
- The third way, you can try running the Troubleshooter to check if your computer is having any errors to fix.
- The last way is to restart Bluetooth Support Services .
Hopefully with the above simple steps you have been able to use the bluetooth connection on your computer more effectively. Good luck! If you have any suggestions, please leave a message in the comment section below so that Dien May XANH can best assist you.