Electrolux washing machine error E10
The E10 error is usually caused by:
- The water supply is too weak, waiting time for the water supply is too long.
- The water supply hose to the machine is blocked due to being pressed or twisted.
- The water supply valve does not open.
- The water supply hose filter is clogged.
How to fix error E10:
- Use the booster pump to increase the water pressure into the machine.
- Check the intake manifold connector for kinks or pressure, and then adjust it.
- Open the water supply valve if forgotten.
- Clean the water inlet filter element.
Washing machine error E40
The main cause of E40 error is due to:
- The door is not closed or is not closed properly, clothes are stuck in the door.
- The door lock controller chip is faulty.
When you get error E40 you need:
- Check that the lid of the washing machine is closed tightly, and clothes are not stuck on the door.
- If the lid is closed and the machine still does not work, you should contact the Service Center.
Washing machine error EHO
EHO error cause:
- The power supply is unstable, the voltage is too weak.
- If the washing machine is left in a humid place, rainy weather, or rainy weather (common in the North), an open circuit leads to unstable voltage.
How to fix EHO error:
- You need to check your home’s power source to see if it is stable or not, use Aptomat – voltage stabilizer to protect the machine from damage due to too weak voltage.
- Place the device in a cool, dry place to avoid electricity leakage.
- Immediately report to the nearest Service Center for timely handling.
Washing machine error E20
E20 error cause:
- The amount of clothes in the drum is not spread evenly.
- The drain hose is pressed or twisted, making it impossible for the water in the drum to escape.
- The drain pump is clogged.
With this E20 error you should:
- Press the Start/Past button to stop the machine, check and spread the clothes evenly in the washing machine by hand.
- Check to see if the exhaust pipe is twisted or not.
- If the device still does not work, you should call the hotline of the Service Center for quick support.
Above, we have reviewed a few error codes that often appear on the Electrolux washing machine control panel. Hope you get more useful information.