1 Things to know before replacing iPhone battery
What is an iPhone battery?
iPhone phones use Li-ion batteries, also known as lithium-ion batteries. This is the most modern battery today and has many outstanding features as follows:
- Faster charging.
- High battery life.
- Compact size.
- Higher energy.
- Rarely causes memory problems.
- Using intelligent electronic circuit and safety system makes the battery safe to use, and you can comfortably charge it overnight.
How to check if the battery is dead or not?
There are 2 ways to check the battery on iPhone. Firstly, you will check directly on the phone, you will perform the following steps:
Settings > Battery > Battery Health (If iPhone battery is in maintenance mode and below 80%, the battery is dead)
The second way, you use Battery Life software, first you need to download the software application and install it on your device. Then, you just need to open the application, the software will inform you the battery level of the .
When to replace iPhone battery
If you encounter the following situations, it proves that the iPhone battery needs electricity to replace the new battery
- Fast full charge: If you charge the battery, it takes 2 – 3 hours, and the shortened period of 30 – 45 minutes shows that the battery is dead.
- Using the battery quickly : Usually, the iPhone battery only allows us to use for a day with simple operations such as making calls, surfing the web, light entertainment. If you use it to play heavy games like coalition, PUBG, it can run out of battery very quickly.
- Battery automatically drops : If you have charged 100% but don't use it, but the battery still drops to 80%, 60%, … then the device automatically shuts down indicating that it needs to be charged. Or maybe the battery spontaneously jumps from 100% to only 50%.
Should I replace the high-capacity battery for iPhone?
According to current actual statistics, there has been no case where replacing a high-capacity battery will adversely affect the iPhone. On the other hand, it also works well to meet the needs of consumers because iPhone phones often have low capacity. However, you must ensure that the battery replacement place is reputable, using quality products.
Some notes before replacing iPhone battery
– Choose a reputable store : Currently on the market there are many iPhone battery replacement shops, because to avoid the situation of replacing fake batteries, poor quality products, you should choose large, famous and reputable stores on market.
– The cost of replacing the iPhone battery : fluctuates about 300,000 VND – 3 million VND , depending on the iPhone model you use, the newer the iPhone line, the higher the battery price will be.
– A few disadvantages when replacing the battery : iPhone has a monolithic aluminum design, if you want to change the battery, you have to remove the back panel. This makes the phone not intact because the original components have been removed from the device. Affects product value, may depreciate on resale.
2 Things to know after replacing the iPhone battery
Use the original charger
No matter what phone you use, you should use an original charger to protect your phone. Whether or not your phone has been replaced with a new battery, you still need to use the correct charger for your iPhone or you can use genuine Apple-made chargers to ensure long battery life.
If you want to use chargers from other manufacturers. You need to ensure that it is reputable, quality, made, clear origin, suitable for iPhone.
Avoid letting the phone power down
Many of you have a habit of using your phone so that the battery is completely drained and the power goes down, then start to charge the battery. According to the researchers, this will adversely affect the quality and life of the battery.
Therefore, after replacing the iPhone battery, if the battery is low, please charge it immediately. Especially in the first 5 charges when you replace the new iPhone battery. In addition, you can calibrate the battery, usually once a month , you can use it until the power goes out and then charge it.
Limit battery charging and use
This is a common habit among young people, sometimes the iPhone battery capacity is not enough for you to play games, watch movies, surf the web, etc. unexpected explosions occur.
Therefore, after replacing the iPhone battery, you should not charge the battery and use the phone at the same time. If in an urgent situation someone calls but the device is in the process of charging, it may be reluctant to listen. The best way to charge is to turn off all connections on the phone or turn off the power or put it on airplane mode.
3 Tips to maintain iPhone battery life
Here are some tips to help you maintain iPhone battery life:
- Do not use the phone while charging.
- Limit the use of cases when charging.
- Do not leave your phone or charger in a hot space.
- Limit the use of heavy tasks that damage the battery.
- Charge the battery with an outlet, not with it, and then connect it to .
- If you have already charged the battery to 100%, leave it for another 15 to 30 minutes .
Hope the above article will help you know more information about what to do before and after iPhone battery replacement. Any questions please leave a comment below!