Having bad breath is a distressing issue for many individuals. Not only does it emit an unpleasant odor, but it also leads to feelings of insecurity. This article aims to provide effective methods for treating underarm odor using betel leaves.
First Utilizing betel leaves to treat underarm odor
Betel leaf is renowned as one of the effective remedies in oriental medicine for skin-related ailments. It aids in deodorizing the body, reducing inflammation, and eliminating phlegm and rheumatic diseases.
Furthermore, betel leaves possess essential oils containing phenol derivatives, which effectively treat skin diseases and eliminate underarm odor. The essential oils extracted from betel leaves exhibit anti-fungal and antibacterial properties, which directly target the main causes of body odor. Additionally, betel leaves contain antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and detoxifying properties, providing a smooth skin texture and reducing inflammation of hair follicles.
Moreover, the use of betel leaves for treating underarm odor is cost-effective, fast, and completely safe.
2 9 methods for treating underarm odor with betel leaves
There are various folk remedies for treating underarm odor. Presented below are 9 methods for treating underarm odor with betel leaves:
Crushing betel leaves to treat underarm odor
- 5-6 betel leaves
- Thoroughly clean and crush the prepared betel leaves.
- Clean the underarm skin and apply the crushed betel leaves.
- Gently rub for about 5 minutes to ensure the nutrients in the betel leaves are absorbed.
- Leave on for approximately 15 minutes and then rinse with water.
Use this method regularly 2-3 times a week for better results.
Using betel leaf water to clean armpits
- A few betel leaves
- Take a few betel leaves and boil them with hot water, then let the water cool.
- Use this water to wipe and clean the underarm skin.
Use this method regularly 2-3 times a week to reduce sweat and effectively treat underarm odor.
Treating underarm odor with betel leaves and fresh ginger
- One piece of fresh ginger (preferably mature)
- Approximately 100g of betel leaves
- Peel and wash the ginger, cut it into thin slices, and then crush it to obtain the juice. Repeat the same process with the betel leaves: wash and blend them into a puree.
- Mix the juices of ginger and betel leaves together and apply them to the underarms.
- Gently massage the mixture to facilitate nutrient absorption.
Repeat this method 2-3 times a week for optimal results.
Betel leaf and lemon juice
- A small amount of betel leaves
- One lemon
- Take a handful of betel leaves, crush them, and add a few drops of fresh lemon juice.
- Mix well and apply the mixture to both armpits.
- Gently massage to ensure nutrient absorption, and then rinse with water.
Repeat this method twice a week for better results.
Combining betel leaves with fresh coconut water
- Betel leaves
- Fresh coconut water
- Take a handful of betel leaves and crush them, then add some coconut water.
- Mix well and apply the mixture evenly to both armpits.
- Leave it on for approximately 20 minutes, then wash it off with clean water.
Perform this method 2-3 times a week to exterminate bacteria and effectively reduce underarm odor.
Treating underarm odor with betel leaves and salt
- 4-6 betel leaves
- 1 spoonful of salt
- Place both ingredients in a mortar and pound until the mixture becomes soft and watery.
- Wash the underarm skin with warm water to open the pores, then apply the mixture onto the armpits.
- Leave it on for approximately 15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cool water.
Perform this method regularly 2-3 times a week to effectively reduce underarm odor.
Using betel leaves combined with guava leaves
- 100g of guava leaves
- 100g of betel leaves
- Wash the mentioned two ingredients and let them dry.
- Put the two ingredients in a pot of boiling water for approximately 20 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- Allow the water to cool, then use the boiled water to wash the underarm skin.
- The residue can be used to rub and gently massage the armpit area.
Treating underarm odor with betel leaves and white radish
- 100g of betel leaves
- 100g of white radish
- Wash the betel leaves and let them drain, then peel and wash the white radish before slicing it.
- Put the white radish and betel leaves into a blender until a puree is obtained.
- Squeeze the mixture to extract the juice; the residue can be used to exfoliate the underarm skin.
- Clean the underarm skin with water and rub the residue on the skin for approximately 5 minutes.
- Wash the armpits with clean water.
Taking a betel leaf bath to reduce armpit odor and back acne
- 1 handful of betel leaves
- Place all the betel leaves into a pot and boil them with 1 liter of water.
- Filter the betel leaves to obtain the water.
- Mix the boiled betel leaf juice with a basin of cool water, then bathe as usual.
- Thoroughly bathe the armpits and back, gently massaging.
- After bathing with betel leaf water, take a fresh shower with cool water.
The aforementioned information provided by Bach Khoa XANH offers useful tips on how to effectively use betel leaves for treating underarm odor in a cost-effective manner. We hope this information proves beneficial to you.