With just a few drops of honey in your face wash, or mixed with face wash, you can moisturize your skin right in this cleansing step.
How to wash: When washing your face, you should combine with a gentle massage and use light pats to quickly penetrate the nutrients into the skin and keep it firm. Performing about 3 times a week will help your skin look younger and smoother.
- Honey gently removes dirt and impurities from the skin, balances the natural moisture of the skin and controls oiliness. As a result, your face will appear brighter, smoother, cleaner, and younger.
- Honey soothes the face. After each time washing the face with honey, you will feel gentle because the skin is not dry, unlike some synthetic products that always try to make the skin clean.
- Honey itself has antibacterial properties. Most acne and skin problems are caused by bacteria, so natural honey will eliminate bacteria from the pores on the face.
- These raw honeys also contain natural probiotics that help reduce and prevent acne from appearing on the skin.
- Thanks to its antibacterial properties, this miraculous substance has the ability to prevent and soothe pimples effectively. If you are hesitant to apply a honey mask, just add a few drops to your face wash, and the acne will significantly decrease in a short time.