1. Flatten clothes with a hair styler
Hair stylers are much more compact in size than irons, they can easily straighten difficult places such as collars and hands. Therefore, you should:
Step 1: Choose an average temperature of about 140 degrees Celsius.
Step 2: Place the hair styler in the place where the clothes are wrinkled.
Step 3: Wait for a few seconds for the heat to be hot enough to smooth the wrinkles.
2. Flatten clothes with a mixture of water and vinegar
Mix vinegar and water in a ratio of 1: 3, put in a spray bottle and shake well. With this mixture you can solve wrinkles on clothes easily and quickly.
3. Flatten clothes with a kettle
If you don’t have a clothes steamer, the kettle in the kitchen will be the item to take on this role:
- Heat the kettle until hot steam rises.
- Place wrinkled clothes 20cm away from the kettle and wait for the unexpected results. The steam emitted will flatten your clothes.
4. Flatten clothes with a hair dryer
Turn the dryer on to the highest setting and point the dryer head toward the creases. Because at high heat can straighten clothes just as effectively as an iron.
5. Flatten clothes with hot steam from the shower
Hot steam from the shower will help wrinkles on clothes disappear quickly, so you should:
- Close the doors of the bathroom and turn on the hot water.
- You should hang clothes near the location of the shower for the best effect, and remember to be careful not to get water on the clothes!
6. Flatten clothes with a wet towel
Using wet wipes is also quite interesting, you should:
Step 1: Place the garment on a flat surface like a table top.
Step 2: Cover the crease with a wet towel and press firmly on this position.
Step 3: Wait for the clothes to dry again, and the wrinkles have also been resolved easily.
7. Flatten clothes with the drying mode of the washing machine
The drying mode of the washing machine will help you iron clothes from cotton and ordinary fabrics quickly.
For clothes with less wrinkles, you just need to set the drying mode for 15 minutes and wait for the results. As for the clothes that are easily wrinkled and wrinkled, wash your clothes with the steam washing mode!
8. Flatten clothes with ice cubes
Use ice cubes to smooth wrinkled clothes by:
Step 1: First, put the clothes in the washing machine, up to 5 sets to achieve the best effect.
Step 2: Next, you take 2-3 magnetic stones and put them into the machine.
Step 3: Finally, turn on the washing machine and set it to dry for 15 minutes. Your clothes will be perfectly flat as if using an iron.
9. Flatten clothes with a hot pan
Put water in a pot or pan to heat. After the water boils, pour out all the water. Next, you put the clothes on the hot pan surface, they will effectively flatten the clothes.
So, with the tips above, you can deal with the problem of wrinkled clothes when there is no iron. However, these are temporary solutions. It is better to invest in an iron to save time and get better results!