Structure, Features of Panasonic Dishwasher:
Panasonic Dishwasher is a compact-sized dishwasher with a silver-colored body made of high-quality plastic that offers durability. It is suitable for installation on the kitchen countertop or standing independently in the kitchen space.
It can clean from 4 to 12 sets of dishes in one wash. The machine is equipped with an electronic control panel along with selection buttons for different wash programs.
The dish storage design is flexible and convenient for loading and unloading. Additionally, the dish basket is divided into compartments to store different utensils.
Principle of Operation of Panasonic Dishwasher:
The dishwasher uses hot water mixed with strong detergent. Then, it uses a high-pressure spray pump to spray the dishes multiple times with high pressure to clean them. Afterwards, it rinses and dries the dishes to complete the washing and cleaning process.
The washing program includes:
Step 1: Clean the dishes.
Step 2: Drain the wastewater.
Step 3: Dry the dishes.
Step 4: Rinse the dishes, sanitize them with UV rays.
Ability to wash 6 sets of dishes, can wash pots and pans
The dishwasher’s ability to thoroughly clean pots and pans, along with a storage capacity of up to 6 sets of dishes, has impressed millions of users.
Econavi mode, Inverter technology for energy and water saving
The Inverter technology allows the machine to operate efficiently, saving up to 35% of energy consumption per washing cycle.
The Econavi sensor maximizes the power of the washing water. With just 11 liters of water for the entire dishwashing process – washing, draining, and rinsing – the dishwasher saves a significant amount of water compared to conventional methods.
High-temperature washing with strong water pressure
Panasonic Dishwasher heats the water to 70 degrees before vigorously spraying it onto the dirty dishes, effectively eliminating bacteria, odors, and drying them quickly.
Things to consider when buying a Japanese Dishwasher
Water consumption per wash
Using a dishwasher saves a lot more water compared to manual handwashing. For example, a Panasonic dishwasher uses approximately 6-11 liters of water per wash. With this type of dishwasher, the dishes are perfectly cleaned thanks to the intelligent design and small-sized water nozzles that ensure thorough cleaning.
A quiet and comfortable space at home after a stressful day is what everyone desires. Therefore, housewives need to pay special attention to the noise level when buying a dishwasher. An ideal dishwasher operates quietly with low noise levels, so you won’t feel any discomfort even when sitting close to it.
Water supply technology
Water supply technology and the spray system play an important role in both cleaning efficiency and water-saving. Modern water supply technology helps the dishwasher quickly and thoroughly remove food residues on dishes. Japanese dishwashers use high-pressure water spray technology to fully clean the dirt, along with hot water to eliminate bacteria on dishes.
- Water temperature: Using hot water provides better cleaning results, although it will generate additional costs for electricity and gas. You should choose a dishwasher that can reach a minimum water temperature of 140 degrees Celsius.
- Energy-saving: Japanese dishwashers are known for their energy-saving advantages, which consumers pay attention to when choosing a dishwasher. You should select certified and well-reviewed products that can save energy, helping to reduce electricity bills for your family. For example, the Panasonic NP-TY8 can save 60-80% of energy.
- No pre-rinsing required: Most dishwashers require pre-rinsing of leftover food on the dishes before loading them into the machine. However, some modern machines can skip this manual step, saving time, water, and energy consumption.
- Operating modes: Dishwashers with multiple operating modes will be more suitable for various types of dishes, washing time, or characteristics of different dishes. Japanese dishwashers have modes such as normal wash, quick wash, heavy-duty wash, etc.
- Timer function: The timer function allows you to schedule the dishwashing process, making it more convenient, so it won’t interfere with your daily activities.
After selecting a suitable dishwasher, you should pay attention to the warranty policies of the product to receive the best support from the seller.