Plank with Leg Crunch
– Start in a basic plank position with legs close together. Jump and spread legs wider than the width of the mat.
– Jump and bring legs back together, keeping hips steady and body straight. Repeat the movement.
Complete as many repetitions as possible in 45 seconds.
– Lie on your back on a mat with knees bent and hands behind the head.
– Lower the back down to the mat and tighten the abs, lifting the chest towards the ceiling until the shoulders come off the mat.
– Lower the body down and repeat the movement. Complete as many repetitions as possible in 45 seconds.
Plank Walk with Cross Body Reach
– Start in a basic plank position with hands directly under the shoulders.
– Cross the left hand over the right hand while stepping the right foot a few steps to the right.
– Move the right hand a few steps to the right while bringing the left foot towards the right foot.
– Change directions and repeat the movement for the opposite side. Continue changing directions and complete as many repetitions as possible in 45 seconds.
– Lie on your back on a mat. Extend arms to the sides and push the lower back tightly against the mat.
– Raise both legs up towards the ceiling at a 90-degree angle. Keep feet flexed, slowly lower the right leg.
– Raise the right leg and repeat the movement with the left leg.
– Continue alternating legs and complete as many repetitions as possible in 45 seconds.
– Lie flat on the mat with knees bent at a 90-degree angle, and place hands behind the head.
– Bring the right elbow towards the left knee while extending the right leg straight, twist the body and touch the left elbow to the ground.
– Return to starting position and repeat the movement for the opposite side. Complete as many repetitions as possible in 45 seconds.
– Lie on the mat, bend your legs and place your feet on the mat, place hands by your sides.
– Lift the upper body towards the ceiling, relax the neck and lift the shoulders off the ground.
– Touch the right hand to the outside of the right ankle, contract the right oblique muscles during the movement.
– Return to the center position, continue lifting the shoulders off the ground, then touch the left hand to the outside of the left ankle. Continue changing directions and complete as many repetitions as possible in 45 seconds.
“56cm waist” is the dream of most women but high-intensity exercises have inadvertently become obstacles. Apply these home exercises right away.