The removal of stains on the glass surface of induction cookers and infrared cookers can be a challenging task for many. In this article, we will provide you with a simple and effective method to clean your kitchen glass using vinegar, water, baking soda, a spray bottle, and a soft towel. By following these steps, you can easily maintain a clean kitchen.
How to Properly Clean the Glass Surface of Induction Cookers and Infrared Cookers
Step 1: Combine baking soda and water in a ratio of 3:1, and mix until you obtain a smooth and thick mixture.
Step 2: Wear gloves and use spoons or any suitable tool to evenly apply this mixture onto the glass surface of your kitchen. Apply a thicker layer on stubborn stains, burns, and grease.
Step 3: Fill a spray bottle with vinegar and lightly spray it onto the freshly cleaned surface. Then, cover the surface with a towel that has been soaked in hot water for approximately 30 minutes.
Step 4: Using a clean towel, gently wipe the surface in circular motions to remove any residue. If the surface feels dry, you can spray more vinegar and continue wiping until it becomes completely clean.
Step 5: Finally, use another clean towel to wipe the surface dry.
Notes for Cleaning the Kitchen Glass
- It is recommended to clean the glass surface of your induction cooker or infrared cooker at least once a week to maintain a clean kitchen.
- Ensure that the stove has completely cooled down before starting the cleaning process.
- Always use soft and absorbent materials to clean the surface, and avoid using abrasive objects that may scratch the glass.
- Prevent any spills or boils while cooking to minimize the need for extensive cleaning.
- Avoid using bleach and only use designated kitchen cleaners to avoid damaging the hob or discoloring the glass.
For more useful tips to enhance your daily life, please visit the “Tips” section of Quantrimang.com.