Preserving avocados with lemon juice
– Remove the pit from the avocado and drizzle some lemon juice on the flesh.
– Wrap the avocado in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator.
Preserving avocados by soaking in water
– Pour clean water into a plastic or glass food storage container until it’s almost full.
– Soak the avocado in water, ensuring that the cut side is facing down.
– Close the container tightly and place it in the refrigerator. The avocado will stay fresh for about 2 days.
Properly storing avocados in the refrigerator
You can easily preserve half an avocado by flipping it upside down on a plate to prevent oxygen from coming into contact with the cut surface and causing it to turn black.
Preserving avocados with onions
– Slice a few onions and place them at the bottom of a food storage container.
– Place the half avocado on top of the layer of onions, with the cut side facing up. Then close the container and store it in the refrigerator.
Preserving avocados with cooking oil
Use olive oil or any type of cooking oil that doesn’t have a strong flavor, and spread it on the cut surface of the avocado. Then wrap it up and store it in the refrigerator.
According to Bảo vệ công lý